BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow





























The most beautiful sight this morning....SNOW....big flakes, beautiful flakes, and flakes that don't stick! It is just so beautiful!!!! Actually, it's what I needed! We've slowly been working on our ornaments, so I took another picture. We have another batch trying to dry and get hard, so we'll be busy this weekend! I have a date tonight with Jack, and I am so excited!! It's the little things that make my day! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

sara said...

Have fun on your date!!!! I am sure that is what you need :)

Unknown said...

good snow shots! I didn't take any...:O( just enjoyed watching it!

Lydia said...

Your pics of the snow came out great!!! Mine didn't :( I'm hoping to make the cookie ornaments with the kids soon. Yours came out beautifully!