BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day Off





The kids and I have a day off today! It's 8:30 and I am still in my PJ's, but at least I have a load of laundry in, cooked eggs and bacon for breakfast, and changed the bunk bed sheets. So, we are acting silly today...well kind of. We are going to relax, finish homework, rent a video, and take Jenna to gymnastics.

Yesterday I had breakfast with Jacob at school. They had community helpers day and I had to tell what I do. It wasn't as exciting as the doctor or nurse, but at least I wasn't nervous. I made them a little craft to take home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your day!

sara said...

You blog looks so cute- I like the pic of the kids.

Lydia said...

Sounds like a fun day! I need to put the boys in preschool so I can go to breakfasts and plays:) Have they started taking applications yet?