BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Shopping Help Needed

Usually I have a hard time shopping for the boys and Jenna is a piece of cake. This year I have a ton of things I could get the boys and I am a little clueless with Jenna. I have taken her to ToysRUs and I still don't have any ideas. She wants a little baby from American Girl, and I got that several weeks ago. She also wants a stroller, and my mom is getting that for her. I don't know what else to get her. She LOVES clothes and shoes, however I don't think that is a good present when your brothers are getting toys. I know I should be happy that she is content with what she has, but I would like to get her something. Ok.....all my friends with little girls....or those with great ideas.....do you know what I can get my 4 1/2 year old little princess??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How about a pocket book with her initials on it. There is a place in town that does an awsome job.

Unknown said...

I know it can be a little pricey, but Stone's school supply has a great selection of toys for Preschools and K5 kids. They used to have these kits for kids to make their own puppets or stuffed animals. The material is felt and it comes with a plastic needle and yarn for felt. Since she likes crafts so much she might enjoy those kinds of toys or games. My other thought is kids make-up or play dress up clothes, sticker earrings, etc since she likes to look nice and you always wear make-up and have your nails nicely done - that way she can be like you!

Unknown said...

i just reread what i wrote...yarn for thread...duh

Lydia said...

Princess dress up clothes... "pretend" make-up...princess books and puzzles...jewelry...magiccabin.com has some amazing girlie stuff!