BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Turkey Craft



I am sure this will be the first craft of many, but at least we are done with pumpkin crafts. Jenna and I made this today. The bottom and side is made of cardboard, so it is really supposed to be a napkin holder. At least it kept her busy and she was happy.

I had the day off Tuesday....a much needed day. Thankfully, it was a day that we had 3 year olds, so the break was doubly nice. Jack also took the day off because he needed some time and he could also spend the day with me. So Jack and I and Jenna dropped the boys off and went to Cary to shop. We went to Home Depot, Target, Toys R Us and the mall. We got most of the boy's Christmas shopping done, which is a relief! I still have a couple of small things to get them, but just to have a big jump on things helps. We also got to have a nice lunch together at Remington Grill. It was a nice day, and I enjoyed the day off and time with Jack and Jenna!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Sounds like a good day! Did you talk to Monica? What's your schedule like? We can meet for dinner one night if you like and plan December's Junior Church...