BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Craft











Yes, I started on a Christmas craft. The kids and I worked on these ornaments last Friday. My house has smelled so good for a week!! (cinnamon) You can see a picture of the ornaments "drying" and getting hard on my cookie sheet, and once they are all done, you can tie a string and put glitter on them and you have an ornament. We've only made one so far, but tomorrow night we should have most of them done (after I get some different colors of glitter). The kids are so excited to give these to their friends and teachers, so please don't surprised if you end up with one of these Christmas ornaments. I hope that you enjoy them if you are a recipient of one!!!

1 comments:

sara said...

Cute!!!!! You are smart to start now.

How are you doing? Hope you are having a good week.