BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jenna Sayings

Jenna cracked me up the other night when she and Jacob were getting along and playing "nicely". She looked at me and said "mom, can I marry Jacob when I get bigger"? No, Jenna, you can't. "Why mommy, he is a boy and I am a girl and I love him"!!!

Today she said she wanted a baby girl (real) for Christmas. I told her I wasn't having any more. She said... "Maybe I could ask for one". I explained to her that she needed to be much older and bigger. "Why are you a little mommy?" she asked me. I didn't understand and she said "well, you are older than daddy but you are smaller than him!!!" She has been cracking me up lately!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Jenna is so cute! LOVE your new blog look, also. AND YES- I am one of those insane people that goes shopping on Black Friday:)

sara said...

CUTE! Funny what goes on in their heads :)