BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

birthday blessings







My birthday came up pretty quietly this year, yet my family still remembered me. The kids woke up saying/singing happy birthday mommy. Jack sold a computer to get money for my gift, which I thought was very touching. (he gave me money to let me pick out my gift). Joshua spent the night at a friends house, so the four of us got up and went to yard sales and then I headed out to an Easter party with the kids. After that we all went shopping (you know the money burns a hole in my pocket). We met my parents and brother at Outback for a b-day dinner. My brother was so sweet and bought our dinner. The bloomin onion, salad and burger was so good!! My mom and I got a free dinner because they brought us the wrong food and we had to wait while everyone was eating. I thought that was very nice of them. On top of that, the server knew it was my b-day so he told me I could have ANY dessert for free.....even the sampler....so I got cheesecake, peanut butter pie and chocolate thunder from down under. Good thing he brought 4 spoons. On top of that, Jack bought me a b-day cake. I just feel very blessed. I wish birthdays lasted longer. I could get used to getting spoiled!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

:) And to think, you could have had a Frosty at Wendy's!

sara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Glad you had a great day! :) :)

N Verdulla said...

I didn't know it was your birthday. Hope that you had a great time and enjoyed your day!

Lydia said...

What is the deal with a Wendy's Frosty? Is that what you wanted? (laughing) I bet that Outback dessert was SOOOO much better!!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am sorry to be late. I was not around a computer this weekend. I hope you had a wonderful Birthday and I can not wait to see you guys.