BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Jenna's birthday celebrations















You know being a kid is great. You can extend your b-days as long as you want. Last Tuesday was Jenna's birthday. I was able to go to school and have lunch with her and her friends. I also took a cookie cake for them to share. Later that evening she had a soccer game (which she didn't want to miss) and she scored 2 goals!! We quickly headed to Red Robin which is where she wanted to celebrate. The kids were excited to see "Red Robin" actually visited the store that night!!
Saturday she took her friends from school (thank goodness for small classes) to "All about me". I know some people hate the place because of the name, but I try to downplay the name and ignore it. She and her 4 friends got their fingernails and toenails done and then spent an hour in the party room having cake, pizza, and opening presents. I think she had a great time. I'm still having a hard time with my baby turning 6.

5 comments:

Jack said...

Yep, she's growing too fast.

Lydia said...

I can't believe she's six!!!! Kids do grow WAAAYYYY too fast:( Happy Birthday Jenna!

sara said...

What a fun party!!!!!!!!!!!!

fillup said...

Yes, hard to believe Jenna is 6! the years fly by! So proud of Jenna. We enjoyed sharing her birthday at Red Robin. We enjoy the times we spend with our grandchildren and cherish these moments. Thank you Jenna for wanting grandpa and grandma to share your birthday. We are so proud of you!

N Verdulla said...

Too cute!