BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday, Jenna


Today, my baby turns 6. That's really hard for me to say. My little girl is growing up so fast! Time is flying by. I always love this time of year because I can say I have two 6 year olds and they are not twins!! I wanted to write you a poem for your birthday, but I'm not really good at that, so I just wanted to tell you how much I love you.

I love to watch you play soccer. I love to watch you so determined to get a goal and then think it's no big deal once you do!
I love the way I have a shopping buddy! You always love to go with me and tell me what is "adorable" and what would be cute to buy!
I love the way you always make me beautiful pictures. You have a gift of doing that.
I love the way you always come and give me hugs! I love to see your sensitive side when you think there is something wrong with me.
I love the way you love school so much. I love to see you interact with your friends.
I love the times we spend painting your toes!I love to see the way you are growing. I look forward to watching you grow more into the woman God has called you to be. Always know how special you are. Always know that you are a gift from God to me and daddy. Happy 6th Birthday, Jenna!! We love you very much!!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

This is a precious post. Happy Birthday sweet Jenna!!!!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Jenna bean!

Unknown said...

Miss Jenna, we hope your birthday is as sweet as your smile!

Jack said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! Daddy loves you!