BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Durham Bulls Night.....



























I always love this time of year. Jack's company always has a picnic at the Durham Bulls game. This year we had the party deck on the third base line. It was perfect baseball weather. We were so close to the outfielders and also part of the opposing team's deck. We had all the hot dogs, hamburgers, sodas, macaroni and cheese, chicken, potato salad that we wanted. I missed the ice cream, but we did get Italian ice. At the end of the game they had a REALLY IMPRESSIVE fireworks show. We had a great time and a great "family night". I truly hope that my kids will remember all of this. I remember my dad's company picnics and how much fun we would have, and all the prizes we won. I want my kids to remember the same thing....the time we spent together.