BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lydia, Sara, and Angie......and stuff

I have two very good friends. Actually, I have a lot of good friends, but this is for Sara and Lydia. Sara brought me a delicious dinner after my surgery. She made my favorite brownies too! Thank you Sara, everything was delicious!!!
Lydia left a "package" on my door and it was waiting for me when I came home. She left me a card, book and bread. Lydia is a constant example to me of Christ's love. She is always doing for everyone else, even when she has so much on her plate. I never hear her complaining, and she never gets tired of doing for others. She's let me ask a million questions about the procedure and she prayed for me too. Lydia, I wish I could be more like you! Thank you both for everything.
Angie.....I know your b-day is Friday and I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and that I love you! Even though you are "Jack's cousin" you feel more like mine. Happy Birthday!!
Surgery went well. It's nice to be put under and sleep through the entire thing. I was out so quick and awake so quick. Didn't feel sick. They found two polyps and will test both (she thought there was only 1). She had to put stitches in so I'm slightly restricted for awhile. I feel better. I was very tired and slept most of the day. I ate Sara's delicious dinner and have been walking around and also chilling on the couch. We're off tomorrow for our trip. Thanks for all your prayers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You married Jack so in my book you are "my cousin". I love you girl and I am so glad your surgery went good. Enjoy your trip. Hope to see you SOON.

Lydia said...

Sara's food is always awesome:) I loved making that bread just for you...I can't eat banana bread without thinking of you cause I know it's one of your favorites!!!! I'm still praying you through this and glad everything went well!!!!! Love you!

sara said...

Glad you liked the food :) I knew you liked those brownies (Can't leave 'em alone bars :)

Praying for a speedy recovery!

Unknown said...

Was glad to hear you were feeling okay Wednesday night. Dottie was concerned to hear about your surgery. She asked if anyone had taken care of our "care person". I think she was ready to head out the door and get you something until she heard you already had a meal! Looking forward to hearing the "everything is fine" report!