BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blessed With Friends

I am just a blessed woman. I have so many great friends. Friday a friend had me over for lunch and conversation time while Jenna played. Saturday, another friend invited our family over for dinner, but we had to cancel because Jacob got sick. Tonight, I am going out with my very special friend, Traci. (we've never gotten away from the husbands and kids together before, so I'm looking forward to this). Traci and I both have gotten back some test results that are a relief to both of us, so we are going to celebrate. These are just a few of my friends. It made me really realize how blessed I truly am to have great friends in my life.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Friends ARE a blessing from the Lord- He knows exactly who we need in our lives at any given season of life. Of course, Jesus is the BEST friend!:)

Unknown said...

glad to hear you got great test results back!