BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Highs and Lows

The weekend was a pretty good weekend. I went to a ladies fellowship group Saturday morning. The good was that I enjoyed being with my friends. Lows, well, I really couldn't figure out how to "bead" so I didn't make a necklace. I'd like to learn, but I am much more of a hands on, one on one attention person. My next good was that when I came home, Jack had completely cleaned my house (thanks to the rain...thanks honey). He knew I would be stressed with company coming over so he didn't want me to stress. Next, he took two of the kids and ran errands and got the bulletins for me which was good and then it gave me more time to myself. I enjoyed a shower with no interruptions, listening to CD"S etc. We had our first company for the year (one step toward my goal). We enjoyed pizza, brownies and playing Wii. Sunday was church and I had childrens church and it went really quick and very well. The only "low" point today was the rain and the cold and the possible snow coming in tonight. The kids spring bread is getting very short. So my weekend only had a couple of "low" moments, but it was a good one! How was your weekend?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you were just at the wrong table. Anita gave us a one on one help with each step. And after I got home, I realized I had beaded my earrings backward! Live and learn...
Glad to hear jr church went well!