BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter Craft







Last week I made time to sit down with Jenna and do a craft with her. She LOVES crafts, and things get so crazy around here with me running around, but I made sure I stopped and worked with her. We took a baby food jar and painted the lid white and then added eyes and ears. We also took white pom poms and glued them on for the tail and legs. I was going to take construction paper and make whiskers but Jenna told me to use pipe cleaners. I thought since it was her project it would work, and it did. The only thing not shown is we added a small pink nose out with a pom pom, and I had to get that at school. We filled the jar with jelly beans and gave them out as a treat.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Cute idea!!!!

Lydia said...

Oh, and as to the last post...does your friend REALLY need groceries or clothes? Cuz if money is an issue, then of course she should just plan a CHEAP romantic evening with her hubbie (order takeout, get a babysitter, light candles around a bubble bath, ahem- you get the idea) and spend the majority of the money on what they need. If money isn't tight right now, then take the gift in the spirit it was given. I'm assuming this gift is a half day WITH him, if not- well I wouldn't do it. They need to do something special TOGETHER with the money. Just my thoughts:)