BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monthly Checkup


Another month is over. How are your goals going? Mine are actually making some projects. First of all, we took the boy's bunk beds down. The room is crowded, but the LOVE it, and it's easier for me to change sheets (can you picture me climbing up and changing Josh's bed?). We also did project number one which was re-paint their walls. We fixed all the bad spots and kept it the same color. It looks really good. I'm hoping for some warmer weather. Our other projects are: paint the front porch, paint shutters, and stain the deck.

We did have one family over for dinner and we have another one this month, so I am doing better on this. I definitely do not have the spiritual gift of hospitality, but it is good for me to have others over.

Lastly, the weight. I think if I did weight watchers or something the weight would really come off, however, I can say I have lost 6 lbs now. (the scale will probably teeter again this morning). I am proud of that, but I still think I should have lost more by 3 months, but we are getting there. So, how are you doing?????

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Good for you on the weight loss!!!! And you are doing great on your goals! Do you read? Cause I have a book that completely changed my life as far as hospitality is concerned. Two of my friends have read it and it changed theirs also-let me know if you want it! I'm hoping to post on some of my goals soon- hospitality going ok, charity projects are a little behind:( I'm so selfish and lazy. I need to focus more on others more of the time!