BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

I Need More Two Hour Delays.....

I need more two hour delays. It's amazing what can get done. Although I didn't clean the house, this is what I did get accomplished. I slept till 6:25, I got a shower, I read the Bible, I blogged, I exercised for 20 minutes, I fixed the kids waffles (frozen), fixed their snacks, did a load of laundry and I made dinner for tonight. I also am proud of myself because for the first time I tried something new. While I made us our meatloaf for tonight, I made and extra one and froze it. It's my first freezer meal, and I am so excited! I'd like to get into this, although I can't do much as we don't have a large freezer. What this mom needs is more two hour delays!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! Snow days MESS me up. I slept late, and struggled to focus. Missed my exercise class (boo hoo!) b/c of the delay. I need to go buy some exercise videos! On the bright side, I did go outside with girls and took a walk to the neighbor's pond, enjoyed the snow scene all the way to school and back. LOVE the colors in the sky!

Glad to hear this worked out well for you. See you soon,

Amy

sara said...

Sounds great to have an extra meal in the freezer!!!

Lydia said...

If you decide you want more freezer meal recipes let me know! I love making double and having stuff on hand for those evenings when I am rushed. Maybe you could share your meatloaf recipe with me...I have yet to find one I can make well.