BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Busy Weekend











Friday started with family night. We watched Wall E. I didn't like the movie, but the kids did. I just thought it was slow and boring. It was family night though and we were together. Saturday morning we worked very hard around the house to get some misc things done. After that Tiffany came over so that we could go out. Jack and I enjoyed a few hours together. Sunday was church and then I had to run Jenna to a friend's b-day party. It was such a beautiful weekend. I have spring fever!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

me too! Friday I just wanted to stay home and clean and work outside I could hardly stand it! I guess it's a good thing my office doesn't have windows or I would have had an extremely hard time concentrating!

sara said...

That is funny- we just watched Wall E too and I thought it was BORING! The kids liked it too....