BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Questions and Thoughts....

1. Why is it when you think your hair looks the worse, you get more compliments on it?

2. Why is it that people make stupid remarks to you? Do they not think before they speak? Ok, I'm guilty of this one, I must admit, but I had someone make a comment to us today basically saying how "poor" Jack and I am. Ok, we don't have a lot of money, but he has a job and we survive, but I hope we don't look that poor.

3. I found out the boys have their entire spring break. I thought they had to make up some days. While I am happy they get some relaxation, I was really counting on some days to myself in two weeks.

4. I am grateful I have Monday off (tomorrow) and the boys do have school. I am renewing my drivers license which always makes me nervous!!! Your stuck with this horrible picture for 4-5 years and what if I can't remember what the signs mean????

5. After my early morning DMV experience, I plan on walking and getting some errands and housework done.

6. How about you...do you have any misc. thoughts you care to share?????

3 comments:

Lydia said...

You made me laugh with the whole Driver's License thing. I look like a convict in my picture. When I tried to smile the DMV person told me that smiling for the picture was not allowed because I wouldn't be smiling when I got pulled by an officer!!! I thought the person was joking and said so and she went OFF on me. Sheesh.

sara said...

Your hair did look really good :)

My license pic looks awful- they made me take off my glasses :(

Unknown said...

#1: Because we're jealous of your beautiful curly hair. Do you know what type of torture my Mom used to put me through in attempts to make my hair look "pretty"?

#2: I just found out that same person also told Bobby we needed to try the same food ministry. He just discovered it and is quite excited about it.

#3:The lady at DMV told me to smile AFTER she took the picture.
I not only look fat and depressed, but my eyes are crossed from staring at that stupid red dot!