BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Misc. Thoughts

I guess I have spring fever. Saturday morning I woke up a little late, but I went out yard saling for the first time. There aren't a lot out there yet, but that will change in a couple of weeks. I did hit a small community one and a few others. I thought I did pretty well. I got a booster car seat (for resale) for $1, a pair of PJ's for Jacob, two winter shirts for the boys and two scooby doo videos for the boys. Total spent $3.50. We were able to go to the park Saturday afternoon and just have a nice Saturday afternoon. Friday Joshua went to the hockey game with Jack and I watched Dora and Scooby Doo with Jacob.
I guess I better get my cash ready because I'm really ready to find some deals. I LOVE yard sales!!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I'm with ya!!!! I can't wait to have my own yardsale and get all this stuff out of here!!! Then I can go shopping and get more stuff to take it's place:)

I just caught up on your blog- sorry to read about Joshua's scare! Glad he's ok!