BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Friend Dottie


Last Saturday while all the ladies were beading (and since I couldn't figure it out) I ended up getting to talk to Dottie. I think God really planned for us to talk because it did me a world of good. I never really get a chance to talk to Dottie or spend time with her, but she works with my kids and that means a lot to me. Dottie has not only taken the time to help by letting me talk, helping me learn a new exercise routine, but she has helped me spiritually...which was needed. She took the time to come over to my house tonight to check up on me, and to help me with some stuff. I really appreciate her willingness to come over, but most of all to know a friend is praying for me and checking up on me. I have needed that for a long time.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Dottie is an amazing woman and a good friend!!! Cute picture of the two of you!