BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Counting My Blessings

I am so thankful today for:

  • the health of my family
  • some wonderful kids
  • a husband who loves me
  • friends that care (and surprise you with little things)
  • time alone today to catch up around the house (and I have A LOT TO DO)
  • a chance to go out for a walk
  • a chance to earn money by subbing at SCS on Thursday and Friday
  • only 3 more days and my best friend will be home

Happy Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Lydia said...

I know you are READY for Jack to be home!!!! I'm glad you get some time to walk today- it is BEAUTIFUL outside!!! Hope everyone is feeling better! Love ya!

Amy said...

Hey. It sounds like you are recovering from the past few days. I'm glad to see that. Please call me if you ever need anything (medicine, sodas (so good on a weak stomach, bananas, etc.) I'm fortunate that Chris rarely goes out of town, and he can keep the girls if I need to step out.

Amy N.

sara said...

I know it is so hard when your husband has to leave. I will pray that your week goes much better from here.

Unknown said...

YEAH! I've been thinking about you a LOT the last two days, and I am so glad you've had a good day today!