BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Free Time

I'm pleased to say that with some work, I have kept my kitchen clean. This means that I have to take the extra moment to put things away, but I'm proud it has lasted this long.
This has been my first week with two days off. I must say I enjoyed my time yesterday, but was a little lost. I did exercise and run to Target (man Target is great at 8:20 in the morning....you have the store practically to yourself) and cleaned out half of the closet. Tomorrow I plan on running a couple of errands, exercise and do some freezer cooking. I'm going to make two small pans of mashed potatoes (I make them in the crock pot) some English muffin pizzas, and maybe a meatloaf. It will be good to have these in the freezer for extra meals or for Mondays when my schedule is totally crazy. Maybe I'll get motivated to clean some more tomorrow too!

3 comments:

Jack said...

You're amazing! I wish we could think of something to make ahead of time for quick breakfasts. Love you..Jacky

sara said...

That will be so nice to have meals in the freezer!

Unknown said...

Frozen biscuits...you can buy them or make them. I like them because I can pop them in half-way through getting Bobby up and they're ready by the time he is (they take about 20 minutes). Or Banana bread...that freezes well and once thawed is great heated on low or warm in the microwave...