BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's the little things that make me happy.....

It is the little things that make me happy. Garner, (near White Oak Theaters) is getting a Char Grill!!! I am so excited. I LOVE Char grill!! Also, I noticed yesterday that busy shopping center is FINALLY getting a light!! It was getting too busy over that way, and trying to cross over from Kohl's to Target was getting dangerous, and almost impossible (can you tell I spend too much time over there?)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Really, they're getting a light? YAY for that!!!! It is the worst parking lot in the WORLD. And I love char-grill also- girls night coming up:)

Unknown said...

I saw the light poles yesterday...hated I missed seeing you. Any idea where the Char-Grill is going?