BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Money Saving Monday


Here are my free items for the week. Harris Teeter ran "super doubles" where they will double your coupon up to $1.98, so I took full advantage of it. The top picture shows rice and WW muffins (which I never buy) that were absolutely free with my double coupons. The bottom picture shows that I got wet ones, and two lysol wipes for free. The light bulbs, Oust and candy bar came from CVS but with my ECB's, they were also free! I also stocked up and got a lot of items for around 25 cents.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Great deals sweetheart! I don't know how you do it but that's great!

Lydia said...

Good for you!!! Lysol wipes are so expensive, it's always nice to get them free:)

Amy said...

excellent. I'm trying to do this....one of my NY's resolutions ugh, but I made it to HT on the LAST day and missed the wipes deal. I need to take a class or something... This deal stuff is 'over my head', too complex for my simple, lazy self. Aldi's is EASY, but you dont get anything free.