BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Money Saving Monday




I didn't do as well this week because of my schedule and having sick kids, but I still snagged up a few freebies. I was able to get the Oust for free thanks for ECB's and a buy one get one free coupon (and I have needed it this weekend) plus I got back $6 more dollars from the deal. I love it when the cashier is impressed! I also got another box of rice. Next I got some soap and a thermacare heat wrap which Joshua really needed yesterday too. Thank you God!
I need to apologize for my post yesterday. I was at the lowest point of my day yesterday. However, I do want to keep it to look back on. Things hopefully will be brighter today. Thank you for the two people who called me last night to check up on me and to let me know we were missed. You will never know how much that meant to me!! It is exactly what I needed. And thank you Wes for checking up on Joshua. I think he was too sick to realize what was going on, but I hope Joshua can learn by your fine example.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh, Jen!!!! I'm just now reading your blog (since you mentioned it in your email)- what a week!!!!! "When it rains, it pours" is so very true!!!! I'm so sorry and I'm praying for you!

Love ya,
Lyds