BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

money saving monday.....




I know I'm starting this on Sunday, but it's for my Monday post. These are my freebies for the week. I got two packs of M and M's for free, two more Oust (thanks to a buy one get one free coupons, these have been money making deals for me). I got two 12 packs of drinks and 5 packs of Chick Fil A Valentine cards. I also got free samples in the mail. So my Valentines Day cards are for the kids to give (and for me to give to my preschool kids). They come 1o in a pack and the person receiving the card can go and get a free ice cream at Chick Fil A. They are $2.50 a pack. I asked for 5. The lady didn't know how to ring them up and asked for help. When she gave me the total she said $2.99 (for the chicken sandwich I bought). I said "what about the valentines" she said, "they are free". I said "so I only owe for the chicken sandwich....what about the valentines" she told me don't worry about it because that is how it rang up. I try to be honest, and I feel since I asked the lady twice and she didn't want to worry about it (and they were not crowded) then I have done my part....so that was $12.50 I saved!!

1 comments:

sara said...

Good job saving $$!!!

How did the dumplings turn out?