BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Friday Bear





The four year old classes have "Friday Bear". It's a little bear that every child gets to take home on Friday's and take care of for the weekend. It's FINALLY Jacob's turn and he was so excited. In fact, he got Friday Bear Wednesday (since Friday was a field trip) and he gets to keep him until next Wednesday (since there is no school Monday). I write a little journal entry of all the things we did with Friday Bear and it gets read to the class. Here are pictures of Jacob and his class and a couple of Jenna at the Forest.
Today we got some much needed time alone. Jack and I got to go to Target and get some Christmas shopping done, over to BJ's and then to Chili's for lunch. We really need this time together, and I am grateful for it. We went to Crabtree just for a few minutes. I got a really nice treat today.....this year was our 10 year anniversary. With the trip to Memphis and to the beach and buying the van, our budget was tight around our anniversary. I found this ring/band that I wanted for our 10 year event. Jack bought it for me today because he was afraid it wouldn't be there later. I have to save it for Christmas, so I can't wait to show you. It's white gold with diamonds and sapphires. I think we both got scared because the BJ's by our house didn't have it any more, so when we found it in Raleigh, he got it and put it aside. It will be hard to wait until Christmas!!!

1 comments:

sara said...

Oh it sounds gorgeous!