BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 5, 2007

I Want To Be Like You Mommy



These are the scary words I keep hearing from Jenna. I have little eyes that are watching me. I desire so much more from my little girl. I hate it at times that she wants to be like me. Yesterday when I was getting ready for church, I crimped my hair....something I do when I don't have a lot of time. Jenna was standing right there and said."I want my hair to look like yours". Thankfully, hers looked really cute!

1 comments:

fillup said...

I think this is precious, and what an honor to want to be like her mommy. You are a good mother, and you are a good example for your children to look up to and admire. They can see the Lord in your life, and so these are precious word to hide in your heart forever! I praise the Lord every day, that you and Jack are good Christian parents and putting the Lord first in your lives.