BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Girls Night

I had so much fun last night. I went out with Kim and Heather from BHBC. We are starting to make this a tradition. The week after Thanksgiving we get together and go shopping. I got to go to Old Navy, Bath and Body Shop, Michaels, Lifeway, ToysRUs and Target. I got a lot accomplished. We also had a great dinner at a great restaurant. I had so much fun! I am thankful for my new church and the new friends that God has blessed me with, but I also miss my friends at BHBC too! Thanks Heather and Kim....I miss you guys!!! Thanks for a much needed night out of the house!

We have a VERY SPECIAL Family night planned tonight. Tune in tomorrow for pictures!!!! Also, please tune in on Monday, December 3rd!

1 comments:

jennwa said...

It sounds like a lot of fun. I really enjoy the time I get to spend with my friends too.
Thanks for inviting me to your blog.Your kids are adorable.