BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Just To Set The Record Straight



First I wanted to post pictures of the kids dressed up for church. Aren't they cute? I really wanted to write to clear up any confusion my family may have. I have been slowly coming back on our football challenge. Yesterday, I gained 4 spots on my brother. I am still 2 down, but I am in the contest now!! There have been rumors that Jack and I share answers. This is not true. I have on occasion ask him his opinion on a game, or help on the "sure win" (and you see where that got me) but we don't compare answers. I am one or two ahead of him right now too! I just use some good guesses and then my guesses end up in bad weeks. I also use some "girl" power too. Sometimes I think "who has the better shopping". I mean, everyone went with Detroit yesterday except me. Everyone knows New York has better shopping than Detroit. How can I not go with them!!!!!! The game still has several weeks, plus playoffs are 4 points each, so truly, it is anyones game! I am just proud that a girl can hang with all the men!!!!

0 comments: