BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fun With Family





What a wonderful weekend we had. My brother came down from Ohio. We pigged out Thursday at my sister's house, Friday, I went shopping, Saturday we took my mom and dad out to Logan's for their birthdays, (that was really good after 5 meals of turkey and ham!) so it was an action packed weekend. I also started Christmas crafts with the kids. I started with something easy...these cute Christmas trees. The kids love making them and giving them away. I got the idea from another blogger off of Pam's blog. She has so many creative ideas. I don't know how she can get so man crafts done! I also discovered The Family Fun website which is filled with crafts and recipes that we can do together. Remember, I am not the craftiest person in the world, but I do enjoy doing them with the kids. I enjoyed the time off and I don't think I am ready to go back to work!!!

3 comments:

sara said...

The Family Fun website in THE BEST!!!!

fillup said...

Thank you Jenna for the tree you made for me!!! I love it and will cherish it.

Pam said...

I assume you are getting all these crafts from "Jenwa's" blog. She really does amaze me. She is one of my MOPS buddies, and seems be very efficient with her 4 kids! I can barely get anything done with my 2! Your crafts look great, though.