BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

The Long Lost Brownies


Ok Jack, I won't let you forget this for awhile......You know that commercial on TV where the mom says "you need how many cupcakes for tomorrow" I kinda felt that way last night. Jack's company is having a feast and asks me "what can I bring". I remembered I had brownies in the cupboard, so I "slaved" all night (ok so I am milking this a little bit) while putting away laundry, giving Jacob a bath and Joshua a shower. I packaged them up and left them on the kitchen table. Guess what.....he forgot them! They are still on the table!!!


Joshua is home sick today. I'll run Jacob over to preschool and stay with him. He started crying and said "mommy, you gave me a shot and I still got sick"! I wish Joshua that there were a shot out there that would keep us from getting sick!

1 comments:

Mark said...

We had our potluck today and I almost did the same thing.Luckily I had an errand to run before going to work so I made it back home to get the chicken wings and take to work. It won't be a very productive afternoon.

Oh well, now I know where to go for brownies next week.