BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Family


We had these pictures taken Sunday for the church directory. I love "toothless" I have a great looking bunch! I am very blessed!

This week has been very long, even with a day off. I woke up today thinking it was Friday. I think it's been long because we have been extremely busy at preschool trying to get Thanksgiving Feast crafts and table decorations done. I also have to go to Joshua's school right after preschool, so no rest today. Also, yesterday, I was just shocked at some of our parents. One mom came in and started complaining because we don't have snack until 10:30-10:45 because her son didn't eat breakfast and was hungry. We have a new little boy Julian. He is really sweet. We asked his mom yesterday how many people would come to the feast, and she said none. None! Can you believe that? This poor little boy will be the only one with no one there with him. She said she will be packing at home and can't make it. How can you not make your child's feast? How can you not come have lunch with your son? Then we had problems with Kayla yesterday. Kayla is not going to kindergarten next year. Her mom is holding her back. We asked her simple yes/no questions all morning and she just stared at us like it was funny that she was doing it. Melody wanted me to talk to the mom when she came. Luckily, she is an extremely nice mom, but she just made excuses like "she does that to me at home....it's just her"! Between all of this, no wonder I am tired, and waiting for Friday to come!!! Like I said earlier, I am going to Joshua's school today to give the children their reading tests. Mrs. Johnson came running up to me last week in a panic because her assistant would be out all week. I guess I am just too nice, but it does give me an excuse to keep an eye on Joshua's class!

0 comments: