BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Answered Prayer/Prayer Request......

I heard from Priscilla, the preschool director yesterday. She promised another lady that she could work 5 days a week so it looks like she will be put with Melody. She did give me four days a week. I am thankful for more hours because it will give Jack and I some spending money, but I am very disappointed that I didn't get with Melody. I REALLY wanted to work with the 4 year olds, but at this point, it wasn't meant to be. I will be working with Melody again on T/TH with the 3's, and on M/W with Christine with the 2's. I prayed about it so I know this is where God must want me. The prayer request is that there is one lady, Amy, who may not come back. If she doesn't come, I will get moved to the 4's. Please pray that she will not want to come back. She was out a lot last year and is upset that she didn't get a teaching position. Her husband is the manager at Walmart, so she really doesn't need the money, nor does she take her job seriously. So, continue to pray, and I know it will work out if it is meant to be.

Joshua is still limping. He did ride his bike last night so he is bending it. I am still hoping that this is not a habit he has formed. He was so sweet because I was talking to him about it yesterday and he said "mommy, I prayed about it last night on my bed, and again this morning". I reminded him about what Ms. Mincy taught him...sometimes God says, "yes, no, or Wait".....hmmmmm maybe I need to remind myself at that. Maybe I am somewhere between a "no or wait"!!!

We are taking it easy today. Trying to beat the heat! I hope to use this day to get caught up and to start tackling my consignment sale stuff! I have a big job ahead of me, but it will be worth it if we can pay for our beach trip!

1 comments:

sara said...

Glad Joshua is bending it at least.

You will have to tell me when the consignment sale is. I want to go on the 50% off night.