BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thankful

Just when I was about to stop blogging, another reader joined my group! I have to keep telling myself that someday I will look back and read these entries and be glad I did it. The past few nights we have put on old videos of the kids. I am so glad we did that too. It's hard for me to remember Joshua before Jacob was born. He had this tiny little voice and said the cutest things. It also made me realize how much they have grown!!! I had nursery last night at church and it ended up to be a good thing. Sara had to fill in for someone else, and it was so nice to have some female conversation!!! It was also nice for me to realize that I am not the only one going through the same struggles!!
So today we are meeting up with Travis and Traci at the park. We were supposed to go swimming, but it's a little cold so we will try again next week. I am hoping that time away from the house will be good for all of us. Also, tonight I am getting out! I just need some time away from the kids and time to myself, so when Jack comes home, I am getting out for awhile. I am so excited!!! I am already planning out my route.
Oh, my experiment.....well, yesterday I heard the boys in there at 7:50. I peaked in and they were still in their beds, they were just talking, so I guess it worked! I am hoping today will work too. It gives me time, but at the same time, if they are staying up late in the summer, it gives them the time they need too!

0 comments: