BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Fun With Travis






We met Travis and Traci at the park yesterday. The kids had so much fun. Joshua always tells me that Travis is his best friend. I am always so amazed on how well the two of them get along. They don't fight or have their hands all over each other. They just play so well. I actually did something that I have never done before.....I got on the paddle boats....I know, I live a sheltered life. I was actually a little scared. You know me and the water. It was very fun! Tonight is our taco night and we will either do family night tonight or tomorrow night. I think it is Joshua's turn to decide. I enjoyed my time out last night. Time went by too quickly though and I didn't get accomplished what I wanted, but it was still fun!!

1 comments:

sara said...

OOOH it's my favorite park :) Looks like fun!