BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lunch With Friends








We had lunch today with our friends Michelle (and Bryson) and Sara (and Wes, Will and Skye). I am thankful for the friends we have at our church. Today is Sara's birthday (Happy Birthday, Sara!!) so I wanted to have her over for this gourmet lunch! Whew! It was a lot of work for those hot dogs!! (ha ha). Anyway, the kids had fun playing with their friends and the adults had a good time talking etc. Thank you, Sara, for teaching my kids at church and for all the great ideas you have given to me!! I appreciate all of your help, and all your support. I especially appreciate knowing that my life is normal (since we both have two boys the same age)! Hope you enjoy your day!
Tonight is t-ball for the boys. I am tempted to tear Joshua's bandage off his knee so he will walk normally again! I don't think he is ready to be out in the field, but I know he can bat. Jacob will probably be more interested in snack time! Hopefully, I can get them down to rest before the game. I don't have to worry about the clock anymore. The kids have gotten used to sleeping until 8:20-8:30 now, so that is making things a little easier for me.




1 comments:

sara said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! What a sweet party you had for me...with a cake and even presents and cards!!!! It really made my day. You are very thoughful...and I have noticed how you think of special things to do for people. THANK YOU so much for the lunch and everything!!! I have a lot to blog about :)