BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Norma Comes Home



Norma Milner, better known as "mom Milner" came back home to North Carolina on Sunday. For those of you who don't know, I knew Norma and her daughter Linda and son in law Jay when I first attended BHBC. Linda and I became good friends and Norma loved me just the same. We did a lot of things together. I lived with Norma for quiet awhile until I got my own place in Knightdale. They were around when I met Jack and then when I married him, Norma played a big part in helping, and Linda was in my wedding. They moved to Indiana about 9 years ago. I was able to see Norma when Jacob was a tiny baby. This time she was able to meet Jenna and to see how all my children have grown. She bought her friends car, and we bought her 2000 Honda Accord (I don't know what vehicle we will sell yet so for now we have 4). She has stayed with us since Sunday night. I know the kids are going to miss her a lot. Jenna calls her "that lady". She was able to go to Joshua's graduation too. Thank you Norma for buying all our meals and for visiting with us. We will miss you and hope to see you soon. We love you!

0 comments: