BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 18, 2007

Early Riser

I got up this morning with Jack. I went for a walk in the neighborhood. The cool morning air felt so good. I was able to have time to myself and also pray along the way. It was about a 20-25 minute walk. Our neighborhood is not the greatest for walking. I miss the gym where I could workout for one hour!!! Maybe some day I will get to go back. I was able to shower (before noon!!!) read my Bible, get out my morning emails, and start organizing my dresser (more on that later). The alarm clock thing is not going that great. The boys can't quite understand how many more minutes they have before 8 am. Also, the cheap clock I bought can't be seen unless you push this button, so I guess that is what I get for getting the cheapest one I could find!! I can't believe the boys still want to get up so early after being up late and running around!!! (especially everything we did this weekend...see pictures from Saturday) So, back to my dresser. My goal for this summer is to get all the closets and drawers around the house organized and cleaned out!!! You saw my before and after of my closet and pantry, so now I am working on everything else! We sure have accumulated a lot of junk over the years!!! Today we will stick around the house and then we are heading over to Travis' to use their neighborhood pool (sure wish we had one). What a perfect day for it with it being 95 or more!!!

0 comments: