BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

3 More Days!!

Just three more days until our trip. I am excited, but at the same time, I become such a worry wart!! What if our van breaks down? What if we get a flat tire? What if the kids get hurt and need to go to the hospital? What if one of us gets sick and we have to stay in the hotel room the entire time? I know this is crazy and I know that God has not given us the spirit of fear. I get this way before every trip. At least this time I am not leaving the kids!!
Lord willing, we do plan on going to the Coca Cola factory. I mean, me being such a diet coke lover, how could I not go? I also hope to take the kids to the aquarium, which should take care of the "educational" part.

3 comments:

sara said...

The coke museum is great! I am sure the kids will love it!

Lydia said...

I would definitely say this is an educational trip! Just traveling is education enough:) I can't wait to hear about the coke museum- I didn't even know it existed.

Unknown said...

If your van breaks down, assign everyone a different color and you count vehicles to see who can get the most until your help comes. If you get a flat tire, you can tell Jack how to fix it! (won't that be fun for both of you?) And if the kids get sick, ask the hotel clerk for a doctor or urgent care recommendation. Make sure you tell them you are from out-of-state and just visiting the area. They usually bend over backwards for you then. But I don't have any suggestions for getting unlost in a big city except for wearing comfortable walking shoes. Sorry.