BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Good Old Days

I sat here and I typed this long blog post when all of a sudden my computer went down. I guess roadrunner service was down temporary. I was pretty upset as I was talking about my deals and how I do it, and I losseverything. It just makes me wonder how did we every do things in the good old days? I mean kids today have it made. They have cell phones to go with them wherever they go, they have the entire world at their fingertips. It amazes me how addicted we get, especially me. I also wonder, how did I ever make it back in college? I didn't have a personal laptop computer. I had a typewriter!! Does anyone remember what that is? I even had a good one...one that corrected and had other "features". Wow, maybe I would have made better grades if I only had todays technologies!! Since my story on my deal making was erased, I will post that another time!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Don't you hate when that happens! All that hard work and then it all disappears! As for technology- did you know that kids today are allowed to use a calculator when they take the SAT? I'm sure I would have done much better if I had been allowed one!