BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Day






Today the teachers got treated to lunch at Lonestar, courtesy of all the preschool parents. They gave us 3 appetizers and we also had a nice steak dinner. The kids also made us aprons, which is so precious. They also asked each child what made "Ms. Jennifer" so special. Here are some of the responses: She helps me color and tells me the coloring rules, she loves me, she plays with me, she gives me hugs, she plays with me, she tickles me, she says hi to me every day, I make him line leader. It was so sweet. I love my kids. I know I don't have to work, but I love them and are grateful for each one.

1 comments:

fillup said...

As I have said before, you are good with children. (Always have been through the years) You are someone they look up to, and little children are so loving and appreciate things, and love doing good things for their teachers. It was so nice of them to have a appreciation lunch. Everyone needs to be appreciated. Keep up the good work that you are doing! These children will never forget you and all you do. We should all be like little children and be more loving and appreciate one another more. You are also a good mother. (Know I keep telling you, but you must not forget this.) Dad and Mom