BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's That Time of Year

It's that time of year....flowers are blooming, you never know how to dress from day to day because of the weather, yards need mowing, and the ants are in my house. No trail, just ants here and there! I am going to get you this year!!! It drives me nuts! It's also that time of year I love....yard sales!!!! It's been raining the last few Saturdays, and this Saturday I will be cut short because of function at 11, but hopefully I can still get some in. I love the "hunt". I know, I know....I am crazy. I love finding things dirt cheap, and then re-selling them for a profit. (at the consignment sale). Last week, I found a yard sale on Friday, so I went before work. I found Jacob a Tommy shirt and a shirt for school next year. They were in perfect condition, and cheap! I am on a mission this year (usually when I am, I will never find it) and you can help me. The boy's will have to wear uniforms to school next year. I am not crazy about it, but I understand. They need khaki pants or shorts and then either red, white or black solid polo shirts. If you can find any, please pick them up. I found white shirts on clearance months ago at Target for $1.25. I didn't know then that this would be the uniform, or I would have cleared them out. Target is another good place to find them! I will check the consignment sale in July, but you have to watch prices....I have found that sometimes you can get a better deal paying full price at Target. One of the shirts I found Jacob last week was a shirt for school, so I was very excited.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

oooo...where do you live? Are ya close to me? I need a yardsale buddy!! What size do your boys wear? I'll be on the lookout! Hoping to see ya on Saturday at Golden Corrall!