BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jenna!!!







Someone in the house is having a birthday!!!! Someone in the house is 4 years old today!!! Happy Birthday, Jenna!! I can't believe my baby is 4 years old today!! You have grown up so fast! It seems like just yesterday you were in my arms, and now you are 4! I remember finding out that I was going to have a baby, and I remember how your daddy told me from day one that you were the little girl that I always wanted! We love you so much! You are such a joy to us and add so much to our family! Happy Birthday Princess!!!

3 comments:

sara said...

Happy B-day Jenna! Cute pictures! Thanks so much for the clothes you passed along to Skye today!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA BEAN!!!
I love you and hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

jennwa said...

What a cutie!!!

Happy Bithday Jenna!!!!