BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Jacob



Jacob had a cowboy theme the other day at preschool. I thought he looked so cute in his outfit. We have the day off of school today. Teacher workday, or so they say. I don't know why they put vacation days so close together. Now we go until the end of May without anything!!! Speaking of Jacob....we are having a problem with him being "silly". He starts getting the giggles and won't stop, even when we are talking serious with him. He just doesn't know when to stop. Last night, I had gotten on him in the car a couple of times and I turned around in my frustration and said "Jacob, how many more times do I have to get on you about this...how many more times does mommy have to spank you before you understand?" Jacob said "I don't know....A LOT". No wonder he gets the giggles. I had to turn around and smirk myself!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Hey! How do you get the neat blue wallpaper on your blog? I want to "liven" things up a bit on my blogs but am SO illiterate when it comes to blogging and computer stuff...care to educate me a bit?

Oh, by the way- I'm trying to get Amy to come to our church...now that I know that you know her, maybe we can bug her to death:)