BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Super Savings Saturday/Girls Night Out




Last night Jenna and I went with Kathy and Megan to the Southern Woman's Show. Kathy works with me, and her daughter is Jenna's age and is in my class. I didn't know how Jenna would do. Megan and her had a BLAST! They were pushing each other around, eating samples, and together non stop! It was a lot of fun. As far as my savings Saturday.....I got two rugs today at a yard sale, and that was it (I was in a hurry...I had to be at BHBC by 9:45). I also got two french loaves of bread for free, more baby wipes (someone please have a baby!!!) and some soft soap body wash. I actually got 4 bottles, but they are not pictured. I also have $20 in ECB's now. I hope Jack will let me take my laptop so I can blog!!! Think of us on the LONG drive!! I have no idea how the kids will be, but hopefully the DVD will entertain them!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you can always donate your baby wipes to the church nursery! :O)

What do your rugs look like?