BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jenna's Party

















We had a birthday party for Jenna on Saturday (it was her year....we rotate every year) and she wanted it at McDonald's. We had 10 kids show up, mostly kids from her class at preschool. We got the invitations, party favors, cake, ice cream and 11 happy meals! I had put down a $25 deposit and was expecting it to be around $70, which is a good price for a kid's b-day party these days, but the lady said $68. I paid that, and then to my surprise, the Manager came and gave me the $25 deposit back, so I paid about $42 instead....not too bad!!! Sunday we went to church and then mom and dad came over and she got family presents and her "Dora" cake. I think she had a very nice weekend.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

There's nothing like getting money back! That is one huge smile!
(I take it Wendy's doesn't do birthday parties?!)