BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

The Aquarium











The kids and I took the hotel shuttle over to the airport and then took the MARTA system over to the aquarium. There was one lady who was amazed that I took three kids by myself! That always makes me feel good. The kids really liked seeing the alligators and the whales and the sharks. They really liked the sea lions (which reminded me of San Fransisco) and the penguins (which was their favorite). Poor Jack missed out. He ended up not doing a thing. We ate dinner at Pizza Hut and then went to Underground Atlanta. I am glad I said I went, but it was not at all what I expected. The aquarium was much better than Myrtle Beach by far. We still liked the Coke place the best.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You've got some really cool shots!