BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

butterfly craft




I've been looking for things to do for Jenna. I think she feels a little "lost" without the boys here, especially days when I try to get some things done around the house. I have been looking for several easy crafts. Last week we made apples, thanks to Jen's blog and yesterday we made butterflies. This was pretty easy. We took coffee filters and I had her color them with markers. Next we took a spray bottle and let the colors run. She had a lot of fun "squirting" her creation. After it dried we folded it up and put a pipe cleaner on it. I really like these easy, QUICK crafts as we don't have much time before we pick up the boys.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

You are such a great mom- I'm awful about doing crafts with the kids!

Unknown said...

I am with gypsy..I never do crafts with Sam. Good for you, I am sure she loves that!