BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Proud Mom












Yesterday I was able to go to Joshua's school. His class had a "bug tea party". I thought it was just a time to look at all the science projects and enjoy some tea. I was so upset that I did not have my video camera. He did his little poem, and he was one of the only ones that didn't need his notes. Then, a few of them did a little bug play. I was surprised to find out that each child was going to do a presentation of their bug. Guess what? Joshua was first. My heart almost pounded, but you know my little guy was a pro. He took his little pointer and told about his butterfly like it wasn't a big deal. He did awesome. He said he wasn't nervous, and I believe him. I was so proud of him! After that we enjoyed "bug snacks". Mrs. Harris did this all by herself. she took circus peanuts to make butterflies...strawberries and kisses to make lady bugs, cream puffs to make "ant hills". It was adorable. The most touching moment for me is when we got home and Joshua said "mom, I am so glad you came"!!!

6 comments:

jennwa said...

That Bug Party looked great. I am glad his project went well.

You asked about how the projects gets on the mouse pads, aprons, etc. It is a fund raiser and the kids do art projects and a Company named Art by Me puts the projects on the items. Parent purchase them and the school gets some of the proceeds. It is a cute idea.

Unknown said...

Way to go Josh!! I am very proud of you!

Jack said...

Dad is very proud too! I wish I could do presentations so easily.

sara said...

That is adorable!!!! Looks like he has a fabulous teacher!!!!

Unknown said...

That is one big smile he has! You have every right to be proud!

Unknown said...

Oh my stars - Joshua looks so grown up in these pictures!!!!!! He's so big!!!!!!!!!!! And beautiful! :)